- Visco elastic foam
- technical term for "Memory Foam".
- what puts the "memory" in memory foam beds
- HRC-Heat Reduction Channels
- A special finishing process that cuts deep ventilating grooves into
the surface of the pads allowing air to enter and circulate underneath
the sheets, keeping you cooler.
- ABC-Asymmetrical Bio Couture
- The shape of our pillows that is scientifically designed to assist
in full spinal alignment all the way up the neck to complete the memory
foam sleep system.
- Line of memory foam mattress toppers from SleepAid that comes in
a 2 inch 4lb or a 3 inch 4lb pad.
- SMT-Surface Modification Technology
- Patented grooves built exclusively in SleepAid products that keep
you cool with no heat build up like other flat memory foam mattresses.
- Comfort Zone
- The frequency of the grooves from the Heat Reduction Channels increase
near 9 important comfort zones, like the head and foot areas. These
regions are softer and for added comfort and air flow, while the center
is firmer to support your midsection. This improves quality of sleep
and spinal position.
- Dream Series
- The line of memory foam mattress toppers from SleepAid comes in
a 2 or 3 inch option and has a 5 lb density, one of the highest in
- Designed to lie on top of a pre-existing quality mattress, this
option is made from the same quality memory foam but is not a stand-alone
- Resting consistency
- The type of density your memory foam mattress or topper retains
when not in use, regardless of surrounding temperature.
- Memory foam
- Originally developed by NASA, using this memory foam contours to
an individual's frame and skeletal system.